Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Not over

No, it really is not over, it is just the end to a new beginning. We are still excited to keep working at this healthly lifestyle. I have noticed a difference in myself, and in all of you. Lets keep up what we have started. It is too easy to stop but lets not do that. DEAL???? looking forward to seeing you all at the reunion. Also, lets plan another 5 k together, I think we need to do these things together and keep in touch. This challange has given me more lifetime memories and lifetime friends. Isn't it great how we have all bonded and each of us know what the others are going through. thanks for the friendships, and letsnot loose touch with each other. Loads of love to each of you.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy we would love to do another 5K!(I can't believe I just wrote that!) I have been working out at home and its not as much fun. Can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete