Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Been too long since I have blogged. I have been busy taking care of my daughter with a blown out knee, ended up having a blood clot from knee to ankle. She is on shots daily to try and thin out the clot, and on coumadin for 5-6 months. Have to delay her surgery for 2 months due to the meds. She needs to stay down, and she has 3 kids. Her baby 8 months old also came down with the chicken pox, yep can you believe that. So needless to say I have not had a minute to write. Had a great work out today and felt good to release all the tension. Tomorrow is a Riley day, and he said last week he was going to work us harder!! What more can I do. Oh dear, guess we will see. ha ha ha. Loving this great weather, and makes me so happy and I noticed everyone else was happier also. See you all later

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your daughter. Brittany told me about her on the way home from the gym today. Good thing she has you to help her but so hard for you to do everything. I wish her well and you too.
    You were working very hard today on that treadmill. Everyone was working so hard. What a great group of people (friends).
    Thank you for your positive comments to me.
    It is so fun to have you and Eric working at they gym. Hope we can see you sometime after this challenge has ended. I know where Woodland is;-) Lookout.

    ReplyDelete