Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I can run

Yesterday Ihad an injured employee and actually ran to his side, yes I did say run. Also, I was able to kneel down at his side and actually get back up without having to hold on to something or someone to get up. I did all this without even realizing it. After the fact it hit me that I had done the up and down without even thinking about it. Now this is really quite an accomplishment for me. I really now know how much benifit I get from all this exercising!!! Like many others I am not noticing a lot of loss on the scale, but all the other results make up for that. (I even ran today to get out of the rain, WOW).

4 comments:

  1. Kathy!!
    You are so cute!! Great job running to save an injured soul!! :) I think you guys are doing well & it has been fun to be on the challenge with you & Erik!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great, and you and your sweet husband are great inspirations. Remember, the scales don't tell the whole truth. It's muscle there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. I too am noticing more strength. It is a good thing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you. That is so great. I love seeing you every time you come to the gym when I am there. You are so sweet and fun. It's a pleasure to know you. What a great group we have. Thanks for your support today.

    ReplyDelete