Thursday, February 18, 2010

exercise exercise exercise

Hi, yep thats what we have been doing all week. We met with our trainer (Riley) tonight. He is awesome and patient with us. Believe it or not we are already stronger in only 4 days. This program is going to make a world of difference in our health, we are so happy to have been chosen. Tomorrow am we will go to the first nutrition class, and hope this goes as well as our exercise program has been going. I have to admit that I am a little scared to learn this new program to lose weight, but I am willing to try. Alternative eating?? Should be interesting. I will let you know!!

3 comments:

  1. You encourage me with your upbeat post. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you working out the other day and you were doing GREAT!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck this week, Kathy. I hope we run into each other.

    ReplyDelete