Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On our way!!!

Hi, well everyday this week we have been exercising!!! It really is a good feeling. This is the motivation that my husband and I needed. We are going to be working with Riley to help us improve our health with the E word "exercise". So far, so good. I have already noticed that I don't need to eat everything I see (ha ha ha). We are so happy to be part of this wonderful program and thankful that we were one of the lucky couples chosen. All our family and friends are already such a great support system for us, with daily calls to make sure all is going well. We will keep you posted on the progress. Thanks for everyone's support!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you are now up and running on blogger. It was good to see you working out the other day at the wellness center. You were working hard!! Impressive. You go girl. Good luck to you and Eric.:-)

    ReplyDelete