Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Energy

I have noticed that I really do have a lot more energy . I don't just come home and veg on the sofa. Do es this mean there is really something to this exercise stuff? Ha ha ha. It has really been nice to see all our other teammates at the gym, we are all really working hard to improve our health. Another day tomorrow with Riley the trainer. Oh dear, Advil here I come :). I also need to say that I am very proud of my husband for all the hard work he has been doing! It really is better to have a partner isn't it? To everyone: Keep up the hard work.

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed the extra energy and that I am sleeping better. Maybe you are right, there is something to this exercise stuff. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling better but am amazing tired a lot. I don't know what that is about. I'll just keep on keeping on and see what happens. I NEED MORE SLEEP.

    ReplyDelete