Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OUCH

Worked out again with Riley and OUCH is the word for tonight. Glad to have him helping us, and what is the saying: No pain No gain. I am anxious for Friday to get the nutrition information as 2 weeks is too long to wait. I enjoy seeing all of you at the gym. Keep up the good work. My daughter put some fast beat music on my mp3 and that really helps to keep me going. Has anyone heard when we will be doing the group exercise? Everyone hang in there, hope to see you at the gym.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch is right. Feel the burn. I'm telling Riley to take it easy with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!
    I heard that Saturday at 8 there will be a class, but the gal that is teaching it hasn't told Traci yet (she happens to also be our trainer:) )
    Keep up the great work & we will see you on Friday...
    PS one of my favorite songs to work out to is "Womenizer" by Brittany Spears!! LOL

    ReplyDelete