Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Love Riley our trainer

Another great work out with Riley. He is really great to work with. Pushes us to do better and is so nice about it that you find you are doing more and more without really being aware. I am finding that I have a hard time with the carb diet thing because I don't really get it. I need some ideas, suggestions and maybe some meal plans. I hope this Friday some of this will be given to us. It is always fun to see all of you at the gym, I think we are all working very hard. Keep up the great work, and we will see you at the local hang out, the gym.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there with the eating!! Which meal is the hardest for you? I will set down tomorrow and see if I can come up with some good suggestions for you. I did just put a lunch idea on my blog, but I will see if I can think of something else. When in doubt, a Costco chicken is always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I know what you mean about the confusion, it isn't easy, I called Mindy to get some more one on one with her about it & that helped out...
    One of my favorite things to have is a cup of cheerios (multi grain) w/o milk mixed in with a yogurt, easy, yummy & filling, don't know the carbs right off since it would depend on the yogurt you eat...
    good luck!! see you Friday...I have an incredible recipe for a chicken posole, I am bringing to share on Friday, if I remember!!

    ReplyDelete