Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patty's Day to all

I hope you all wore your green today! I have been walking without holding on for the past couple of days and this is quite an accomplishment for me, and wow do you get a much better work out. Thanks to Riley for "spotting" me when I lose my balance! Eric had a little "spell" yesterday while working out, so our session was cut short, but he was back to normal today. Once again am I so thankfull for this program to improve our health, and his heart. Keep up the good work to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. He surely gave an interesting and great impromptu presentation this morning when Mindy asked us about what we were doing diet wise. He seems so knowledgeable about food. I am very glad you both got to participate in this wonderful program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you guys would be at the gym this Saturday, late afternoon, since you did that last Saturday. I was disappointed that you weren't there. I was the only one there until two girls came in. One got on the elliptical and went very fast without holding on while texting. The other one got on the treadmill and RAN the whole time while I was sweating my guts out on the bicycle trying to keep an even speed. There weren't there very long so then I was alone again but I had a good workout. Hope your day was good.

    ReplyDelete