Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hectic weekend

Our granddaughter fell off her bunk bed and broke her arm on Sat. They set the arm and she has to go see an Orthopedic MD in 5 days after the swelling goes down. We did manager to exercise Sat pm at about 530 pm after visiting her at home. She is actually doing very well. Then, to top things off my grandson ended up with a tooth abcess and is now on Antibiotics, all most had to admit him to hosp. for IV antibiotics. He will need to go get a tooth pulled tomorrow. So now that is my week end, watching grandkids, or visiting them with treats and presents. H ah haha. Well, hope your week end was better than mine.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you had such a hectic weekend! I hope they are all on the mend soon. I understand though, I have had sick kids all week and a husband flat in bed with a back injury. It sure makes life difficult!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day you guys had. I feel bad for your little grandaughter AND your grandson. Are these children in the same family? That's a lot for one little family to deal with in one day.
    Glad you got to exercise on Saturday after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you can find a way to exercise with all that going on, I have no excuses. Good work. I hope the grandkids are soon on the mend. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know what your talking about Kathy, Our daughter Aspen did the very same thing last summer, fell off a bunkbed and broke her arm in 3 places no less, along with having to take her to a orthopedic md to make sure she didnt have to have pins put in. We wish you luck with your grandkids and hope everything turns out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear about the mishaps...
    hopefully everyone will recover soon!!
    fun to chat the other day, thanks!!
    did Eric give you the stuff I gave him?

    ReplyDelete