Monday, March 29, 2010

Wonderful Husband!

I am so excited, Eric just ordered me a new treadmill! We had an old one and it quit working. He knows how much I enjoy the treadmill, and the use it will get so I have one on the way for home. Thanks honey you are great, and I am also very proud of all your hard work!! It was fun today at the gym I was back in sync, and was going to town. It is always good to talk with everyone, and to know that we are all having the same challenges. I have to remember to take my Aleve tomorrow as it is a Rilely day. Everyone have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on that new treadmill. That's really great!! Now you can go to the gym and workout and go home and workout. :-)
    It's really great to have a way to exercise at home, especially in bad weather. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete